Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some More Administrative Notes



Last night, Leigh had a home party in which the product being sold was stamping kits. These kits can be used in scrapbooking, card making, etc. At some point during the party, Leigh broke out her scrapbooks to show off (she's VERY good at it...when she gets the time).

This morning, I was flipping through them and became inspired. Since I'd promised this to be an online baby book/diary, and since the weather here today is crappy, I decided to add a bunch of updates to the blog.

Mitchell's birth story has been added, as well as some new (old) pictures, check-up results and other updates. This will be a work in progress (as far as updates go, I'm only through November right now) but, hopefully, this will be a little more complete very shortly.

Since no update is complete without a picture, I added a picture of Mitchell with his friend, Grace above. She came over last night with her own Mommy for Leigh's party. Mitchell was very excited to see her and, at one point, they sat across from each other, flashing their best "come hither" looks to each other. Adorable, I tell ya!

No comments: