Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mitchell has arrived!




Mondy morning at 3:34 am, Leigh, Kamryn and I were blessed with 6 lbs, 14 ozs and 18 inches of twisted steel and chick appeal or, as I call him, my son, Mitchell Cain Talley.

My wife was absolutely amazing and delivered this little bundle of joy after 11 hours of labor in a manner which made me glad that God chose the braver sex to bring children into this world. It’s truly remarkable how she managed delivering this newest angel into the world!

Leigh and Mitchell are doing great, albeit a little worn out. Kamryn has embraced her new role as big sister and will do an amazing job. I’m so proud of all of them.

More details of the story to come. In the meantime, I’m including a few pictures of our beautiful new addition and heading back to the hospital for some more bonding time.

10 comments:

The Jack Daddy said...

Congrats!!
Twisted steel??? No wonder it took 11 hours. Give my best to Mother & children :)

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely beautiful! Welcome to the world of little baby boys! Its a fun one! xoxoxoxo

Lots of hugs & kisses,

Ryan, Denise & Bryce

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! He looks so beautiful! All of you look great! I can't get over how much Kamryn has grown! I wish I could be there to babysit!!! Miss y'all and I send my love!

~~Jessica

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family - the smiles say it all - lot of love to each of you! Grandma Linda Whiddon
(P.S. Bill - Great announcement - I could feel your excitement!)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am proud of all of you too.
It's just like one of my own.

Colin says your family is beautiful and that you still have the 'gift of gab'.

Love to you all.

Aletha and Colin Redden

Deanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

what a beautiful bunch!!!

Marilyn said...

We're so excited to have a new family member! He's so cute and adorable. It was so sweet to hear his little voice on the phone. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, wearing the Team Xycor shirt on that blessed day! Lovely family!

Anonymous said...

Bill, I love the Team Xycor shirt - even in the midst of having a baby you are thinking of the Conversion - you are Assurant MOST Team player! Love it - the kids are beautiful - hugs to all of you - enjoy it - this is the good stuff my friend! Kim

Unknown said...

I love my little baby boy!!! He was cute then and cuter now!!!